Be part of the
Working at Ananas gives you the opportunity of participating in the creation of the modern company. Together with a young and energetic team, you can be a part of the e-commerce revolution in this region.
We believe there is no better challenge than the one of building a brand from scratch, changing the consumers’ mindset, and creating the history of a certain industry. If you are someone who loves challenges, you might be the new member of the Ananas team!
We carefully nurture
the values of our company.
Ananas e-commerce is a startup founded by Delta Holding to connect shoppers and merchants on a reliable e-commerce platform. We are using the latest technology and innovation to make online shopping simple, easy, and always available.
We are aiming to become the biggest e-commerce platform in the Ex-YU region. Starting with Serbia, we are determined to shortly after be present on the markets of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Croatia, and Slovenia. The platform launch is planned for summer 2021.
The main precondition of any relationship is the ability to put ourselves in someone else’s shoes to truly understand them. Satisfied customers, employees, and business partners are not just a cog in the wheel but the main ingredient of the company’s success.
We are always challenging the status quo, encouraging each member of the team to express their opinion and ideas. Proactivity and creativity are highly appreciated in our team.
Not only do we love what we do, but we truly believe in it. Education, training, courses, big stories, and big dreams. We are constantly growing, striving for perfection to revolutionize e-commerce.
Customer is the king
You might ask yourself why this should be relevant for you. However, we are a customer-centric company above all. Everything we do is for the customer and their ultimate satisfaction.
Take a look at our open positions and find your next job at Ananas!
Business Intelligence Developer
Description of your work in Ananas, written in one sentence, would be like this: your task is to create a functional and attractive digital environment, providing a great user experience. This is a job description for all of us in Ananas - which means there is a lot of common sense, the rules are simple, and the essence is more important than the form!
developing solutions for analytics and other business needs to support data driven decisions
creating reports using front end BI tools
building DWH, and developing advanced ETL solutions and data pipelines
dealing with integration of new data sources into existing architecture
participating in projects for implementing analytical solutions
creating and maintaining technical documentation and user manuals
providing training to business users in using reporting software and improving data literacy of business people
active knowledge of SQL related to data extraction, transformation, and modelling
experience in working with any SQL based DBMS (preferably PostgreSQL or Redshift, but not limited to, MS SQL Server, Oracle, or similar is also welcome)
familiar with at least one BI tool, e.g Power BI (preferably), Tableau, QlikView, or similar
understanding of relational DB principles, ETL workflows, and DWH concepts
experience in using of AWS data storage and analytics services such as Redshift, Glue, RDS, S3
experience in using of Python libraries for conducting data analysis and creating data pipelines, such as Pyspark, Pandas, NumPy, etc
a flaming curiosity and interest in data, fast data, big data, data governance, data insights
goal-oriented self-driven person, who is a proactive in pushing the business forward
analytical and scientific approach mindset
React Native Mobile Developer
Your task is to create a functional and attractive digital environment, providing a great user experience. This is a job description for all of us in Ananas - which means there is a lot of common sense, the rules are simple, and the essence is more important than the form!
You can apply by submitting form on website or directly to email@example.com
- Work as a part of team
- Produce clean, high-quality code
- Produce and maintain project documentation
- Design, build and maintain applications for multiple platforms using React Native
- Integrate mobile applications with native APIs
- Work on integration with existing data API
- Analyze performance of the applications on different platforms
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work on all bugs and issues in the application
- 2+ years experience in a mobile application development using React Native
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as the virtual DOM, component lifecycle, component state
- Have deep knowledge and understanding of React JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong experience in both Android and iOS development
- Experience with Distributed Version Control Systems such as Git
- Experience integrating with GraphQL API
- Writing clean, reliable, and maintainable code
- Maintain and evolve coding standards and best practices
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio and XCode
- Understanding of REST APIs and the document request model
Nice to have
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of type checking and unit testing
- Basic knowledge of Java and ObjC programming languages
- Knowledge on how to release applications to AppStore and Google Play store
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like crash reporting and analytics
- Experience writing NPM packages and native modules
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Teams of top experts
- Environment supporting personal and professional development
- Modern offices
- Attractive location, nearby parking
- Private health insurance